Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!
















So I know, it's been a long time since I've updated our blog! Sorry guys, we have been really busy lately. So far today, Wyatt and I got to hunt around the house for Wyatt's Easter Basket, which was pretty easy for him to find since the "Bunny" left it on the coffee table, HA! And then we went off to church and enjoyed some Easter brunch before the service. We are now home for the day, Wyatt is napping, and I am getting ready for all the neighbors to come over later for a potluck dinner. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Sunday.

2 comments:

Ladners'Latest said...

Hooray! I was so happy to see a new blog post! Looks like you've been busy lately. The tv cabinet looks AWESOME! And wyatt has changed so much!! I miss you guys!

~Kimberly said...

Wow, Wyatt made out like a bandit! He looks so handsome too!